Saturday, November 12, 2011

Review of Decadent Dreams by Ty Langston


Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 207 KB
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: LazyDay Publishing (July 26, 2011)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B005ESF0B2
Lending: Enabled


Book courtesy of the Author

Author's Website
http://shellmusings.blogspot.com/

Amazon Summary:
Beth Mason seemingly has it all. A successful bakery/café called Decadent Dreams, good friends, and a nice home in Stamford, New York.

After her previous boyfriend dumped her six months before for not spending enough time with him, Beth decided that she had been through enough and wanted more in a relationship. Throwing herself back into the dating scene, Beth decided to go onto an online dating website called, ‘A Foreign Affair.’

Enjoying the different types of men from all over the world that ‘A Foreign Affair’ catered to, Beth became struck by a handsome man from Belarus named Yuri who was the former manager of the famed Rhapsody night club. After realizing that they had a lot in common, the two struck up a close, intense relationship.

Yuri, who’s been depressed since his nightclub burned to the ground and watching his best friend’s parents both die from a terminal illness, decided to take Beth up on an invite and join her for a fun-filled weekend in New York City.

With both of them full of emotions, will the weekend be just what they needed or more than they bargained for?

Review:
I have to be honest I don't read many contemporary books, not sure why other than I like to escape from reality and contemporary is too close to reality. And can I say my thoughts on that was so wrong. I am glad I was given the chance to read this book.

Where to begin with this review? Other than I loved it !! Okay I know I need to write more than that don't I ?

I will start with the characters. I absolutely loved Beth, she is a successful businesswoman looking for love and where did she find it on a online dating site. She meets Yuri and they strike up an online friendship that spreads over the months.

Yuri, what can I say about him(I know who was used for the muse for this character and he is so sexy). I just want to say if I could find a man like him online, I might consider online dating.

I read this in a matter of hours and enjoyed every minute of it, not only was it a sweet romance, boy was the smexy action hot!!(I had been freezing until I read this book.)

I highly recommend Ty Langston and Decadent Dreams,and if you aren't such a fan of contemporary give this one a shot it will make you rethink like it did me. Right now, I am waiting on pins and needles for more of Yuri and Beth, but  I am hoping for a Nik and Jessie book?  And maybe Kelly, I really loved her and she deserves happiness too. Not asking for much am I but this book was just that damned good!!



Rating:

3 comments:

Shelly said...

THANK YOU DONNA!!!! So glad you liked it!!! :)

Sincerely, Ty aka Shell

BLHmistress said...

I really did and the fact I pictured Drew the whole time :) made it even better but I just couldn't gush the whole time over him :).

Shelly said...

LOL!!!

Post a Comment