Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Our One Year Blogoversary!


Today is our 1 year Blogoversary and even though I decided to hold a special event in January, I couldn't go without saying something today.. One year ago I was talking to close friend and she said since I loved books so much I should start a blog. I thought why not. Even though I didn't think I would get much response I figured how fun it might be anyway.


A year later, I am amazed how far BLH has come. Without you followers BLH wouldn't be what it is today! I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my fellow bloggers, followers and author's I have worked with. All the support has been phenomenal. I would like to give a special shout out to Kelly who was a big help and we now welcomed Linda. I hope we can continue to have as much fun this next year as we did this year.

Keep on the lookout for January and the special Blogoversary event... I hope to have a lot of surprises and fun during that time.

Again thank you!!

14 comments:

AsianCocoa said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

June M. said...

Happy Blogoversary!

miki said...

happy blogoversary

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Happy 1 Yr. Blogoversary!

Na said...

Woot! Happy Blog Anniversary and wishing you another great year!

Tevya said...

Happy Anniversary! BLH is one of my most favorite blogs to visit. Congratulations on your milestone!

fredamans said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Jackie said...

Happy 1st year and may there be many more Donna!

Carol L. said...

Happy one year Blogoversary. Wishing you many more.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Linda: Book Ninja said...

Happy Blogoversary! I'm so glad you took the chance and started the blog. Here's for tons more blogoversaries!

BLHmistress said...

Thanks all for all the kind wishes and I do hope there are many to come. Blogging has become my new addiction :)

Alexa said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary! I must have been with you almost from the beginning, it seems longer than a year.

BLHmistress said...

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see what this next year has in store. Hopefully a lot more fun, giveaways and much much more!!

Post a Comment