Monday, November 7, 2011

Coming Soon...Blogoversary and Help Wanted Reviewer



In a few days will be BLH's 1 year Blogoversary! I know can you believe it! I surely can't. When I started this blog I never dreamed it would take off as well as it did and I have all of you to thank, readers, guest bloggers and book tours and authors. Without all of you I wouldn't be where I am today so thank you.

I want to have a special event for it but I am going to wait til after the holidays so it will be in January! So if anyone is interesting in participating please email me. I haven't decided whether it will be just a one week event or a whole month. But I hope to make it a fun event for all.


Another thing I would like to request help with is BLH is in need of another reviewer, qualifications are just be willing to read any type of book and able to read ebooks(don't have to have an ereader just able to read from your pc).

so if you interested  please contact me at vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

6 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Congrats on 1 year! My 1 year is coming up Jan. 1st and I want to do something but I have no idea what. My creative juices are on vacation.lol.

BLHmistress said...

I'm trying to get an idea what I want to do so I figure though my Blogoversary is just in a few days if I do it in Jan maybe I can get it organized just right.

miki said...

congrats on both your first blogoversary. Please don't forget about your international followers^^

thanks you

BLHmistress said...

I will do my best not too forget my international followers

Ing said...

Congratulations on your upcoming blogoversary. Let me know if you need any help. I'd be happy to help you celebrate! :)

BLHmistress said...

I would love to have some help maybe a guest post or something? I will send an email to you and we can talk about it

Post a Comment